This article explains how one may use our platform Ketto to effectively use the Internet for Crowdfunding with a thorough emphasis on pointers to make your fundraising endeavour successful.
How to have a successful fundraising campaign
- There is a certain amount of skill involved with fundraising, as is required with raising funds in general. Ketto is an Online Crowdfunding Platform that can help you with that. Our team is ready to help you with any problems that you might run into on the platform at any hour of the day.
- However, you still have to do your research. Whether it’s about the nature of your campaign or charitable organisations that might help you raise even more funds. You must also back your campaign with a compelling story. For example, you’re raising funds for a needy family whose patriarch requires urgent medical care. You have to tell them in a manner that moves the reader enough to compel them to donate money to your fundraiser.
- You must also have as many options for accepting payments as possible. The popularity of UPI has eased a lot of the burden of Crowdfunding in India; however, it’s still a good practice to have accounts in several wallets to ensure ease of access to the donors. Start a new Fundraiser here.
- Be consistent and relatively straightforward with your message. However, you may feel that sensationalising your story will get people more interested. It’s more likely that this would deter potential donors who may think that there might be falsehoods involved. So, avoid overstated emotional tirades and focus on the main objective of your campaign.
- Social media will be a great publicity tool for your campaign. Make engaging and endearing posts that harness the empathy of their viewers into donations. Videos that depict the situation you’d like to remedy will also allow for more outreach to people out of the know.
- You can try Social media campaign ideas like hashtags and challenges to further your cause. Make instagram filters, Facebook covers, Twitter hashtags and try to push them as much as you can. Increase their visibility by steadily using them at a varied pace and different hours of the day.
- It would be a great practice to have a dedicated webpage for your fundraising endeavour. Ketto offers a dedicated webpage and platforming for your fundraiser and takes care of any SEO required to increase your Crowdfunding.
- It is also a good idea to keep all your financial transactions related to your campaign in a dedicated bank account, so you’ll be able to track them better and would also be able to file tax returns for those funds in earnest.
- You can use SMS and Email campaigns to further your cause and increase its visibility overall. This is dependent upon your access to a considerable database of phone numbers and an email list. You might bypass this by using a service that advertises fundraisers and will take care of that part of the process.
- Partnership with an online business or corporation might also help wherein you get a part or all the profits that are garnered from the sale of a product or service. It is much more likely that people will contribute to charity when the proceeds are included in the price of a product they were buying. This is profitable for the business as people are more likely to buy from them in the near future.
- You can also partner with any media personality that could use their influence to further your cause. They could also post your fundraiser on their social media to increase its potential visibility.
- You could also design gifting options where people might donate to your charity on someone’s behalf as a gift. This is particularly pertinent as the holiday season is here in India. You could also include personalised messages with every donation furthering the attractiveness of your fundraiser.
- You can also try YouTube and Twitch livestream as fundraising events. Both platforms offer options where you can accept donations during the livestream. You may also try and ally yourself with one of the many charity livestreams throughout the services.
- Hosting a fitness challenge is another excellent way to engage your community while also raising funds. Create a series of short workouts and challenge your audience to watch your live-streamed demonstration for a set number of days.
Download Our B2B Marketing Guide!
Download this free ebook to learn how to grow your business online.
After reading the above, it wouldn’t be hard for you to draw conclusions. Yet, to sum it up, Inbound marketing always has an upper hand over outbound marketing. It is organic, cost-effective, personalized, and most importantly- effective!
- How White Labeling Can Help SEO Agencies Overcome SEO Pain Points And Drive Growth? - February 20, 2024
- How to Maximize Your ROI Through Performance Marketing? - February 13, 2024
- How to Implement a Data-Driven SEO Strategy Like Moz - February 2, 2024