Landing Page Optimization: Best Practices
A landing page holds the same importance as your website and is one of the most crucial segments of your inbound marketing arsenal. Without a landing page, there is no possible way to convert the visitors into customers. Whether you are looking to improve the user experience or want to add new customers to your base, you need an appropriately optimized landing page.
What is a Landing Page?
The sole purpose of a landing page is to convert cold traffic into business leads.
In short, a landing page is an essential part of your website where the visitors visit. It can be the first glimpse of your website, and you need to make sure that it is impressive. It is a basic building block on any inbound marketing strategy.
A landing page is a purposely designed page that contains call-to-action and can encourage your audience to make purchase or subscription actions. It helps the visitors to glide on your website while convincing them to take actions that are beneficial for your business.
Why You Need a Landing Page?
An appropriately optimized landing page holds the capability to generate business for you. After all, your audience needs something that looks impressive and holds the capability to deliver what they are looking for.
A landing page is very different from a home page. A home page consists of company-based information, whereas a landing page has customer-centric information which is the ultimate key to generate more business.
A landing page can also persuade your website visitors to make believe that you are the right service provider. It is a must for every business that is looking to expand its customer’s base by improving the conversion rate.
What Makes a Landing Page More Effective?
A landing age only delivers its true capability if it is designed and optimized the right way. Business organizations have always strived their level best to get a landing page that has a higher conversion. And only those businesses get the success that optimizes their landing pages with the best practices.
In short, if a visitor feels that he is getting what he needs, then a business has a perfect landing page.
Landing Page Optimization: Best Practices
1. Keep The Crucial Information Unfolded – Keeping crucial information unfolded is the only way to magnetize customers. Back in the late 1800s, newspaper companies attracted their buyers with catchy headlines, and by unfolding a lead of crucial information on the front page. And this pushed the buyers to buy the newspaper without any hesitation in the urge to read the full news. Same should be with a landing page. It should unfold a glimpse of crucial information.
2. Show Social Proof – It is seen that a landing page has a better conversion rate if it is equipped with social proof. Customers feel inclined and self-related when they see any social proof and that is something every business needs.
3. Use Scarcity Techniques – The word “limited” or “scarce” acts as a booster on landing pages. When the visitors know that they only have one chance to access the service or product, they make a quick decision. A landing page should feature some scarcity techniques which are designed appropriately to make the visitor feel that it is the right time to subscribe for a service or to make a buying decision.
4. A Free Trial Never Fails to Work – Just like keeping the crucial information unfolded, a landing page should be equipped with a free trial. Most video-based online platforms are rendering free-trials and that compels the visitors to show their interest. Everyone wants things that are available for free, and a free trial is the first step to get a visitor subscribed to the services.
5. Straightforward CTAs (call-to-action) – Complex CTAs are very confusing and they can leave the audience in a state of mind where they don’t know what to do. The CTAs should be straightforward and should point towards one direction, as it helps the visitors to understand what you want them to do.
6. Contrasting Colors are Essential – The best landing pages are the ones which have a proper mix of contrasting colors. All the colors should deliver a contrast that can upscale the business while killing the negative space all around.
The list of best practices for landing page optimization is never-ending, and it is better to conduct appropriate research to determine the taste and likings of a particular set of audience.
With learning what the visitors love, new practices can be implemented!
Dintellects, being a renowned digital marketing agency, has helped numerous clients to make their landing pages conversion-perfect.
In fact, we are rewarding the businesses of today with promising and optimized landing pages that are more effective than ever, and are assisting them to increase their customer’s base
It is the high time to get your landing page optimized since the proficient team at Dintellects is here to assist you with nothing less than the best.