Search engine optimization (SEO) is a complex marketing strategy and requires external tools and technologies to automate tasks and bring efficiency to its various processes. While there are many paid tools available in the market, if you are looking to get the most SEO benefits with minimal cost, the many free tools out there will be your best bet.
Chrome extensions for SEO can be your go-to option to access and analyze advanced, actionable SEO metrics on the go. In this article, we will discuss why Chrome extensions are important for SEO and talk about 11 free Chrome extensions that you can use to enhance your SEO results.
How Chrome extensions help with SEO
Chrome SEO extensions provide insights and analytics pertaining to a host of SEO subjects ranging from keywords and domain authority to website analytics and code script errors right in the browser. No need to go back and forth to the source of the analytics tool you are using when Chrome extensions can display all the details you are looking for next to the SERPs.
Chrome extensions for SEO provide accurate information on a variety of SEO topics that can help you shape a successful SEO strategy and make data-backed decisions. A unique benefit of using Chrome extensions is that you don’t need to dedicate time and effort to researching competitors and digging up metrics. Hours of research will be available to you while performing regular Google searches.
Schedule A Consultation Now
Must-have free SEO Chrome extensions
- MozBar – The MozBar Chrome extension enables you to tap into a goldmine of data relating to a page or domain while navigating through it. You can discover insights like domain authority and page authority and compare your website with your competitors. You can even find out how many backlinks point to a particular website along with its meta tags.
- SEOquake – This versatile Chrome extension can help you delve into a wide range of key SEO metrics right on the search results page. You can perform a complete site audit as well as get details of the internal and external links on a webpage using SEOquake.
- Mangools SEO extension – Using the Mangools Chrome SEO extension, you can check the domain authority of any website on the go. You can also perform on-page SEO analysis and uncover the keywords that your competitors are using.
- TextOptimizer – The TextOptimizer extension can be a boon for you if you want to write SEO-optimized content but don’t have the necessary expertise. It can help you write SEO-friendly as well as user-friendly content for your website.
- Keyword Surfer – This amazing extension lets you perform detailed keyword research without leaving Google search. You can find actionable information for particular keywords and even plan your content strategy all while staying in the browser.
- SimilarWeb – If you want to access comprehensive analytics of a website while browsing on Google, the Similar Web Chrome extension is perfect for you. You can see metrics like the amount of traffic, traffic distribution, and keyword rankings and more for any website.
- SEO Meta in 1 Click – Just like its name, this Chrome extension displays all the metadata of a website with the click of a button. You can find the title tags, image Alt tags as well as the number of external and internal links of a webpage using this extension.
- Ahref’s SEO Toolbar – Ahrefs SEO toolbar allows you to check for broken links, redirects and any other issues with a website. You can also change the country and access search results for your region of choice.
- BuzzSumo – BuzzSumo shows you what’s buzzing for a particular website. You can know the number of shares it has on Twitter as well as discover its most shared content formats.
- Google Trends – The Google Trends Chrome extension notifies you whenever a topic of your interest rises in rankings on the web. You can check analytics as well as related content for any website using this extension. Get alerts regarding important changes in the SERP positions of your websites of interest.
- Serpstat – You can check the visibility, traffic, competitors, keywords and internal and external links of any website on SERPs using this Chrome extension. No need to open a new tab. Simply click on the icon for this extension and perform a complete site audit in minutes.
These are the 11 must-have free Chrome SEO extensions that can help you analyze key metrics of your competitor’s websites and accordingly, strategize your own SEO campaign.
If you are an SEO agency striving to deliver noticeable results for your clients but don’t have the expertise and resources to do so, partner with a white label SEO company like Dintellects today. We, at Dintellects, will leverage our state-of-the-art tools and well-trained teams to deliver the most advanced and long-term SEO results for your clients, but in your name.
Interested in our services? Get in touch today to learn more about how we can help you scale up your business.
Download Our White Label Marketing Guide!
Download this free ebook to learn how to grow your business online.